Last updated: 19 January 2023
- The specific terms applicable for data in this Supplied Data at the bottom of this page.
- If you share this information with other persons, as permitted in this document, you must accompany the shared information with this license agreement.
- You might be able to share information more widely if you get written permission from us first. You can request permission via email@example.com.
- The information in the ProgressBible™ Service is constantly improving; corrections and changes are a normal part of the Service.
ProgressBible™ is composed of information contributed by numerous ProgressBible™ Partners involved in Bible translation and Scripture engagement ministries, for the common good of the contributing agencies, and a wider set of interested parties. All participating organizations are concerned with the appropriate use of this information. SIL International, as the operator of ProgressBible™, desires to honor the wishes of ProgressBible™ Partners who graciously contribute data.
- Great Commission is the concept of Christians being commissioned by God to be people who seek to make more disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Supplied Data is the database provided by SIL in the download, the specific elements of which are listed in Exhibit A.
|"Granted Field of Use"||Great Commission within the limits of Permitted Use specified for each data element in Exhibit A|
|"Registered User"||Individual who is registered with a valid account on the ProgressBible™ official website.|
|"Granted Period"||6 months from download date|
By downloading and using Supplied Data you agree to the following:
- Your use of Supplied Data is for Great Commission purposes.
- You shall restrict your use of Supplied Data to the Permitted Use specified in Exhibit A within the Granted Territory and Granted Field of Use specified in the Key Terms Table.
- The Registered User shall not permit the Supplied Data to be accessed by anyone but themselves, except as allowed by the Permitted Use defined in Exhibit A.
- You shall not incorporate Supplied Data into a product or service, whether free or paid, without written permission.
- You shall include the ProgressBible™ name and date whenever presenting elements of Supplied Data in a chart, graphic, report, page, presentation, or paper.
- When possible the term ProgressBible™ shall be hyperlinked to https://progress.bible: Data provided by ProgressBible™ on [insert actual date of the download].
- You grant SIL the right to publicly disclose that your organization is a customer of SIL or ProgressBible™.
4. Disputes and Governing Law.
5. Defined Uses.
The following "Defined Uses" are granted only if an "X" appears in the associated column in the tables of the Exhibit(s) below. A blank box means the use is not granted.
- "Research Use": Registered User may use to conduct analysis and develop insights, usually in the context of decision-support or academic work within the Granted Field of Use.
- "Use in Calculations": Registered User may use to generate summaries, aggregations, averages, trends to be used within the Granted Field of Use.
- "Inclusion in Reports": Registered User may incorporate values into a report to be distributed within the Granted Field of Use.
- "Inclusion in Printed Products": Registered User may incorporate values into a printed product to be distributed in physical copies within Granted Field of Use.
Exhibit A - Data Elements and Permitted Uses for reports
Report: "ProgressBible Registered User Data"
|Item||"Permitted Use"||"Permitted Use"||"Permitted Use"||"Permitted Use"|
|Data Element Name||Research Use||Use in Calculations||Inclusion in Reports||Inclusion in Printed Products|
|Year Scripture Published||X||X||X||X|